Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill Ins


And....here we go:
1. Apparently there is some sort of website that has Awesome Friday Fill Ins!
2. I hope Saturday turns out to be a Sunny Day.
3. 2009 seems to be a great year for discovering blogs and books so far.
4. I sure hope that was it.
5. For too long, I have been wasting Saturdays cleaning house!
6. I am not obsessed with having Pizza on a Friday, I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to having pizza and reading
a book, Tomorrow, my plans include shopping, gardening and taking the kids to
a party and Sunday I want to read some more.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Pizza and reading sounds wonderful! Enjoy the weekend!

Lezlie said...

Pizza and books! That cured my car blues on Monday. I soooo get it! :-)

Lezlie

The kids said...

gorgeous blog you have, and thanks for dropping over to mine!