Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sisterhood Award


As a new blogger, I was so excited and honored to receive this award from my friend Yvonne over at socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much!

The name of the award says it all...... I can't tell you how much I appreciate getting it! Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

My lovely sisters that I nominate for this award are....

Pabast at http://readingmama.blogspot.com/
Myza at http://booksandsomanymorebooks.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you oodles and gobs! I have the award posted. :) You made my day...thank you again!

Lezlie said...

Thank you sooooo much! I'm so glad we've discovered each other's blogs!!

Hug!
Lezlie

Unknown said...

Congratulations Evy! And thank you a million, that's a fabulous award.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your thinking of me. :)

myza said...

Thank you so very much! This is my first award and it is great!!!